Limited Time Offer: $799* for a promotional video!
*Regular price starts at $2400
What in the world is a Video Business Card?
When you hand off your business card to someone you usually have the opportunity to give a short “pitch” about what you’re all about. The goal is that they walk away and have you top of mind and then your card contains the vital information about how they can get in contact with you. Now imagine a video that can do that for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is the salesman that never sleeps! With a targeted message and a professionally produced video, you can generate leads, drive traffic to your site and grow your business. So what are you waiting for? Leverage the power of video marketing today!
Our Founder, Dan Rollins, explains the special offer:
- Video must be secured with a payment of $500 no later than 4/30/2019 to secure special offer and resources (use form below). Balance + any add-ons + tax will be due when the project is complete.
- Shoot must take place no later than 6/1/19.
- Final video length can be UP TO 60-seconds.
- Special pricing applies to your video shoot taking place at a location you provide within 30-miles of our Apple Valley office, longer distances will add a small amount to the cost.
- If you prefer your video to be recorded with a colored backdrop you can select that add-on, choose from white (most popular), black, purple and various grays.
- A 1-hour consult to talk it over your script/content, you are responsible for writing your content, here is a script writing guide. One important tip is that a 60-second script is equivalent to around 150 words. (Teleprompter is available if you wrote a word for word script).
- Up to a 2-hour shoot session in the metro area, indoor or outdoor if weather permitted.
- A basic logo animation and a closing call to action.
- If applicable, a complimentary background music track from our library.
- You will have the opportunity to review with 1 round of revisions.
- Final video will be provided as an HD web-optimized video file via digital download.
READY TO LOCK IT IN? Complete this form:
- Script Development: If you would like our team to handle the development of your script we can do that. We would set up a call with you/your team to discuss the content and come up with a direction for your script. Add-on cost would be $350
- Colored backdrop: If you prefer a colored backdrop you would need to decide on your desired color in advance (see examples below for some color samples), we would bring our portable studio with the desired colored background. Add-on cost would be $100
- Graphics. We provide very basic text/graphics for the base price, this would be working with your logo, a graphic to display your name and title in the beginning of the video and text on-screen as needed in the video. If you wanted more graphics to be on screen we can definitely do that. Add-on cost would be $250 (we would discuss what you are looking for, if it is more complex the cost would be adjusted)
- Shoot location: If your location is outside of a 30-mile radius from Apple Valley we would calculate the additional cost to cover mileage.
- Exceeding 60-seconds: We are flexible when it comes to exceeding the 60-second video length. If the final video is over 90-seconds (aprox 225 words) we would discuss any additional costs, these may start at $100.
- Contact us to discuss your ideas that may fall outside of these Add-ons.
Watch Video Samples:
Browse the playlist below to see previous samples of Video Business Cards, you can browse in the pop-out menu on the right side.
Curious of what others have said about working with us?
View our testimonial page.
Offer ends April 30th, 2019
Terms and Conditions:
Payment Details: To secure your offer now complete the payment form above, deposit payment must be made no later than 4/30/2019. Balance plus add-on’s and taxes will be due upon project completion. Final approved mastered video will not be delivered until final payment is received.
Delays: Any delays caused by you, the client, resulting in a 30-day delay may result in a delayment fee to “re-boot” the project when you are ready to move forward again, delayment fees vary but average $300. Talk to us about potential delays as soon as possible.
Reschedules/no-shows: We will work with you to reschedule a shoot, we ask that you give us a 5-day notice for rescheduling. Rescheduling with less than a 5-day notice or a no-show to the shoot session will result in a $250 fee.
Cancellations: If you decide to cancel your shoot (without a reschedule) $300 is non-refundable, the remainder will be returned via the payment method used.
Do you have questions about this offer? CLICK HERE